Smart Agriculture, Sustainability and Advanced Control of Complex Systems
September 22nd, 25th 2021
Welcome to the congress
It is becoming increasingly clear that the world is going through an unprecedented period because of the different mutations that characterize it
Thus, the agriculture sector faces, among other things, the challenge of coping with these developments with population growth and climate change.
Big data, artificial intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT) will play a central role in triggering and supporting the fourth revolution in agriculture.
One of its components, precision farming, is about to transform farm management and control through recent developments in the field of wireless sensor networks, offering a multitude of programming possibilities.
Principaux thèmes du congrès
- Smart Grids Applied to Precision Agriculture
- Smart Microgrid and Renewable Energy Applications
- Novel Control Strategies and Algorithm with a Particular Application to Precision Agriculture
- Decision Support Systems for Precision Agriculture
- Advanced two-ways Communication and Metering Infrastructure
- Smart Sensors Applications
- Big Data and Data Analytics
- Advanced materials for greenhouses applications
- Case Studies and Innovative Applications for precision Agriculture
- Planning and Designs for Smart and Precision Agriculture
- Precision Agriculture, and Crop Protection
- Smart Greenhouses Modelling
- Artificial Intelligence Applied to Smart Greenhouses
- Economics of Precision Agriculture
- Control and Optimization of Greenhouses
- Smart management and Operation
- Communications, Advanced Metering, Networks and Architectures of Smart Networked Greenhouses
- Drainage Optimization and Variable Rate Irrigation
- Water Harvesting Management
- Applications of Unmanned Aerial Systems;
- Satellite-based Applications
- Wireless Sensor Networks and Internet of Things
- Software and Mobile Applications for Precision Agriculture
- Embedded Sensing Systems
- Software Engineering and Tools
- Sol quality management
- Smart Interconnected Buildings
- Smart Communication and Metering Infrastructures
- System of Systems approaches
- Data Monitoring and Optimization
- Optimal Control of Smart and Complex Systems
- Applications and Demonstrators of Smart Systems
- Management and Operation of Smart Infrastructures
- Intelligent Transport Systems and Traffic Management
- Solar, Wind and Biomass Energy
- Concentrating Solar Power Technologies
- Advanced Energy Management Systems
- Optimization and Control of Smart Systems based Renewable energy
- Decision Support Systems
- Batteries Modelling and Optimal Operation
- Thermal Energy Storages
- Energy efficiency in Buildings
- Smart Grid, Buildings and Microgrids
- Advanced Water Desalination Applications
- Advanced Energy Management Systems
- Automation and Control Systems
- Control theory and computer modelling
- Control theory
- Networked control systems
- Linear and nonlinear control systems
- Optimization and optimal control
- Digital control, Embedded systems
- Neural networks and fuzzy logic
- Genetic algorithms and evolutionary computing
- Process control and instrumentation
- Numerical analysis and scientific computing
- Model predictive control, Stochastic control
- Mathematical modelling, Systems and automation
- Applications of modelling in science and engineering
Prof. Driss Zejli, Ibn Tofail University Kenitra Morocco
Prof. Ahmed Ouammi, Qatar University
Prof. Roberto Sacile, University of Genova Italy
Prof. Hanane Dagdougui, Polytechnic School of Montreal. Canada
Driss Zejli, Ecole Nationale des Sciences Appliquée, Kénitra (Président)
Yasmine Achour, Ecole Nationale des Sciences Appliquée, Kénitra
Leila Amneh, Ecole Nationale des Sciences Appliquée, Kénitra
Rachid Benchrifa, Faculté des Sciences, Rabat
Brahim Bourkhiss, Faculté des Science, Kénitra
Oumaima Choukai, Université Ibn Tofail
Rachid El Bouayadi, Ecole Nationale des Sciences Appliquée, Kénitra
Hassan El Fadil, Ecole Nationale des Sciences Appliquée, Kénitra
Mohamed Lahbabi, Executive Tours
Fouad Lahlou, Expert Energie
Hassan Mharzi, Ecole Nationale des Sciences Appliquée, Kénitra
Nadia Ziad, Ecole Nationale des Sciences Appliquée, Kénitra
Founded eight centuries ago, Marrakech is one of the so-called imperial cities of Morocco.
This city is known for the red color of its houses.
It is named the pearl of Morocco for its beauty, its architecture and its hinterland at the foot of the High Atlas, majestic mountain range culminating at over 4000m.
Marrakech has also become one of the main economic and tourist centers of Morocco.
Like many North African cities, it is mainly divided into medina, the ancient fortified city and the modern city located nearby (called Gueliz).
The city has a wonderful climate with snowy white winters and hot, humid summers.
It is the warmth and sociability of the inhabitants that are famous worldwide.
It is always nice to walk in the city of Marrakech. Small souks in small alleys and squares are very interesting especially those dedicated to specific trades.